Monday, January 21, 2008

I got a feeling this week going to be a long week. Hubby and I started our week yesterday at the hospital for his operation to get 3 back teeth taken out and get 7 fillings done. We spent over 5 hours at the hospital! Surprisingly he woke up straight away and wanted to get home as fast as he can.

Since the op he been sleeping non-stop and only waking up to go to the toilet and eating. He not very happy at all. If I keep giving him his pain relief every 6 hours he stays comfortable. I haven't had much sleep at all last night, I only got 2 hours.

Diet wise I have changed from doing full on Celebrity Slim shakes to Calorie Counting. So far I been sticking it out.

Breakfast: Toast with vegemite
Lunch: Toast with mayo, tuna, lettuce and tomatoes.

I haven't decided what I'm having for dinner.

Well that about it. Catch ya!

1 comment:

demotutorial said...

Sorry to hear about the hubby. It happens. My hubby and I both underwent tummy tuck and when his turn came around, I pretty much hated staying in the hospital. But I guess that's part of life!